Credit Suisse has selected Market Data Services Ltd.'s (MDS) Market Data Manager (MDM), a Microsoft Corp. Windows- based software package designed to manage market data contracts and resources. The package will monitor the market data usage of about 140 positions.
MDM, which was introduced in the U.S. in August, is a multi-user database application that allows users to track market data service contracts and usage. Once the database is populated with details of the services in use, and the en
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit