Bursa Malaysia Berhad has consolidated its chief information officerpositions and appointed a chief operating officer for the first time as part of a senior-level restructuring.
Yew Kim Keong, currently CIO, operations, has been given the new CIO role, effective Oct. 1. His new responsibilities include the role of project director of Bursa Trade. Bursa Trade, formerly titled the Common Trading Platform, is the Malaysian exchange's initiative to create a common trading platform for its deriva
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp