First Boston Corp. will begin delivering odd-lot quotes in mortgage-backed securities as part of its GovTrade price display and order-routing system. Beginning this spring, the data will be available to any subscriber of Bloomberg and Knight-Ridder market data services -- except rival broker/dealers.
As part of the service, GovTrade will also begin accepting customers' MBS orders entered via Bloomberg terminals. And as soon as Knight-Ridder releases its Money Center for Unix two-way data serv
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit