Nasdaq is modifying the Unlisted Trading Privileges (UTP) datafeed and the Mutual Fund Dissemination Service (MFDS) and discontinuing the Aggregated Depth at Price (ADAP) datafeed this month.
Nasdaq, which remains security information processor (SIP) for the UTP plan until a successor is chosen, has set tentative dates for format changes to the UTP Trade Data Feed (UTDF), UTP Quotation Data Feed (UQDF) and OTC Montage Data Feed (OMDF).
Starting on Feb. 9, the fields for the message headers (th
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse