John Barber, formerly Dow Jones Markets' deputy managing director, Europe, Middle East, Africa, has left the company following the recent restructuring there (IMD, September 22). His whereabouts could not be determined by press time.
Also at Dow Jones Markets, Greg Smith, senior vice president, content, has named some of his direct reports. They include Bruce Schachne, who has been appointed vice president, content acquisitions, development and implementation. He will focus on acquiring and
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit