Morgan Stanley is currently rolling out Thomson Financial’s Thomson One Banker to up to 500 investment bankers in its North American offices, replacing Reuters BridgeStation.
However, a source familiar with the project says it has been having difficulties with the implementation. According to this source, Thomson One products require the latest Active ILXservers. Morgan Stanley plans to upgrade, but that migration erases the user’s workspace, which would force each user to replicate all of hi
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp