MarketAxess, the Internet-based credit trading platform, has migrated all of its customers to the latest version of Corporate BondTicker, its TRACE fixed-income data service.
The transition was timed to coincide with the release of the second set of TRACE bond data, says Richard Schiffman, head of information services. The last set of users migrated in March.
Corporate BondTicker 2.0 adds features that give users a better picture of what’s happening in the market each day, says Schiffman. "We’
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming