User firms have made reference data projects a priority but continue to struggle to implement them due to cost concerns and the complexity of the issue.
According to a TowerGroup report released this month, 48 percent of the 80 institutions surveyed consider reference data projects a high priority. It is a top priority for 13 percent of firms.
Mike Atkin, vice president of the Financial Information Services Division (FISD) of the Software and Information Industry Association, says it is good t
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act