eSignal Targets Europe By Adding Data, News
US market data vendor eSignal, a division of Interactive Data Corp, has released eSignal 7.8. The new version adds London Stock Exchange Level II data, Euronext Equities Level II data and data from UK small cap market Ofex and the Bern Stock Exchange. It also carries additional data from US and Asian markets, including NYSE and AMEX corporate bonds and equities and indices from the Osaka Stock Exchange, as well as expanded coverage from news agenc
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act