Fraser Cowie has been promoted to director of sales for the London International Financial Futures and Options Exchange (Liffe). His previous position as director of the commercial services
department has yet to be filled.
After much speculation, Barry Drayson has left Reuters. Drayson was a key player in Reuters' deal with Cantor Fitzgerald for its international bond data, which has been caught up in litigation over the past several years. His departure from Reuters raises questions as to
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp