New York-based TAP Solutions plans to build a feed handler to load corporate actions data from Xcitek into its TAPMaster data management platform, with several other data providers to follow, officials tell Inside Market Data.
As a result, mutual clients will be able to distribute reference and corporate actions data across different systems for data retrieval and querying.
The handler, due out by June, will add Xcitek's corporate actions data to existing pricing, corporate actions and referen
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit