NEW YORK: To enhance the reliability and better monitor the performance of its BridgeChannel Internet-delivered market data service, Bridge Information Systems has replaced its proprietary, in-house developed back-end software with applications from New York City-based HydraWEB Technologies.
Bridge is using HydraWEB's load balancing products to more efficiently route queries from its servers to its customers browsers and to better handle the traffic flow over the Internet. Load balancing is t
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers