The Tokyo Stock Exchange has missed the upturn in market data sales enjoyed by the region's exchanges, with a decline in such revenue for fiscal year 2003, the TSE announced last week.
The exchange recorded a minor fall-off to ¥6.641 million for the information services segment for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2004, from ¥6.657 million the previous year. The segment accounts for fees for market information services provided to vendors and others.
Daisuke Tanaka, manager at the Japanese exc
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech