The American Stock Exchange has delayed the release of its Amex Insight datafeed, Inside Market Data has learned.
The feed was originally due to launch in January 2004 (IMD, July 21, 2003). Now a spokesperson says it will launch this fall. She attributes the delay to the fact that Amex has to update certain technology before the datafeed can go live.
Amex Insight will consist of three types of data: Amex BookView, which will provide depth of book data for the top 100 Amex-listed securities alo
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit