Chris Pickles, formerly director of the European Association of Securities Dealers (EASD) in Brussels, has joined Equant Network Services as program director for its financial network. He will be responsible for the delivery of its global IP-based Internet. Pickles will continue his with the Financial Information Services Division, acting as consultant and European coordinator, helping to facilitate FISD issues in Europe. Pickles previously worked at Reuters in Germany for five years where
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling