Hald Takes on Beta Systems
Thomson Financial has appointed Peter Hald managing director of Thomson Beta Systems, overseeing the integration of MIS-Capital applications into Thomson Beta Systems and developing the business’ international capabilities. Hald was previously head of the ILX Global Systems integrated unit at Thomson. He reports to Thomson Financial Europe chief operating officer Donal Smith and Mike Price, president of Thomson Beta Systems.
Gualtieri Leaves Thomson Financial
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers