Misys Securities Trading Systems (MSTS) has introduced an interface that will feed real-time financial information from Tokyo-based market data vendor Quick Corp. into its Market Trader front-end trading platform.
"Effectively, it allows our customers to be able to connect to Quick to obtain their market data," says Peter McEvoy, the Tokyo-based Asia-Pacific Market Trader product center manager. "It’s taking market data from Quick and converting it into formats that Market Trader understands
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act