NEW YORK: The Financial Information Services Division (FISD) held a meeting recently to launch a series of working groups to develop an open XML specification for market data.
The FISD group laid out a series of near-term goals at the meeting, including a plan to deliver version 1.0 of the specification within six months. The name proposed by the organization is Market Data Definition Language, or MDDL (pronounced "middle"), to set it apart from other market data standard development projects
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit