Dividend Directory, a wholly owned subsidiary of Totem Market Valuations, is launching The Index Management Service (TIMS) at the World Cup of Indexing Conference in Barcelona today (Monday, Feb. 24).
TIMS collects prices, constituents and other details of over 500 worldwide equity indices at the close of each trading session and delivers the data to traders via an XML feed in time to prepare for the next day’s trading session.
"Index providers such as TOPIX, Nikkei, STOXX, MSCI and S&P prod
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act