RBC Capital Markets, the corporate and investment banking unit of RBC Financial Group, is rolling out GFI Group’s Fenics foreign exchange pricing and analytics product, officials announced last week. GFI is also preparing to launch a version of Fenics for the credit market in February.
RBC has completed the rollout of Fenics in London and Toronto and expects to go live at up to four other sites this quarter, says James Watson, global head of sales at GFI. About 50 traders and salespeople will
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech