TOKYO--Kyodo News announced last week its intention to transfer ownership of its Tokyo-based affiliates, Kyodo News Markets (KM) and Kyodo Technos Kabushiki Kaisha (Technos), to Bridge Information Systems.
Kyodo has been associated with Telerate, and more recently Bridge, for some time. Kyodo has been the exclusive sales agent for Telerate's products in Japan since 1981. The Telerate contract with Kyodo was extended at the start of 1999 to 2005, although this situation is now set to change.
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank