Stop press: Michael Sanderson will retire his position as president and chief executive officer of Reuters' Instinet corp. details were not clear by press time about Sanderson's position as chairman of Reuters America. Replacing him at Instinet is Douglas Atkin, former chief operating officer. More details next week.
Feroze 'Frosty' Beebeejuan, UK Sales Support Executive, and Nigel Bell, UK Account Manager, are the latest resignees from Bridge Information Systems Europe. Beebeejuan is doing
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit