Reuters plans to provide full-tick Asian data through its full-tick and optimized offerings on the Integrated Data Network (IDN) and the Reuters Distribution Network (RDN), says Gerry Mintz, executive vice-president of content management and distribution solutions. Last month the vendor stated its plans to offer optimized as well as full-tick US and European data on the networks (IMD, Oct. 27).
"In the US the issue of accelerated market data update rates is clearly more severe than it is in A
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank