FRANKFURT--Union Investment, one of the largest fund management firms in Germany, has chosen Asset Control International to centralise its multi-vendor securities pricing data, and to generate benchmarks and indices.
Union Investment is replacing several in-house data management systems with Asset Control’s single platform, which aggregates and centralizes corporate actions, counter party, client, issuer, historic and real-time data from disparate sources. Asset Control validates, cleanses, a
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling