Standard & Poor's has suspended real-time price feeds for the S&P Asia 50 index for at least four weeks, it announced last week.
The move is in preparation for much broader real-time data distribution over Bloomberg. The index is already available through Reuters and the S&P Web site. "This broad distribution will help support a number of products that will also soon be available on the index," says a spokesperson for the index provider. The spokesperson says this includes licensed products
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit