Data vendors have resumed direct access to MTS Data, which provides real-time prices for euro-denominated bond markets. The move follows Euro MTS' decision to end an outsourced data delivery arrangement with Deutsche Bourse.
Bloomberg, Moneyline Telerate, Reuters and Telekurs, as well as Italian news and data providers e-Class, Il Sole 24 Ore Radiocor and Societa Interbancaria per L'Automazione (SIA), are now distributing the data of EuroMTSand five MTSmarkets.
"We had our infrastructure alrea
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act