Not Yet Dept.: Still no resolution in the dispute between Quotron and Salomon Brothers Inc. (IMD, April 12). Both parties filed closing briefs last Friday, and now await the decision of the arbitrating judge, who will determine within 30 days whether Salomon must pay the million-plus Quotron says it's due.
After Dow Jones Telerate dropped plans to launch its own optional services (remember Germany Live?), Reuters picked up on the idea. Reuters engaged the commentators in November, called the
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming