NEW YORK: Market Data Corp., best known as the consolidator of Cantor Fitzgerald's US Treasury prices for exclusive redistribution via Bridge Information Systems' Telerate unit, has expanded its Capital Markets Information Service.
The new offering enhances coverage of data sourced from Tullett & Tokyo Forex International and includes Chicago Mercantile Exchange benchmark options valuations on the most-active options on financial futures contracts.
The Capital Markets Information Service is ca
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse