London-based messaging and market data software vendor ePulse will by year-end launch an instant messaging product for price discovery in emerging OTC markets. Officials say the product, dubbed OTC Trader, could disintermediate data vendors in illiquid markets that have not yet moved to electronic trading.
OTC Trader would allow dealers in OTC markets such as energy and metals to distribute quotes and negotiate trades to clients over IM, instead of contributing the prices via vendors such as
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse