Bank of Boston has used the recent deployment of a digital data distribution platform to wage war on its market data costs -- a war that has hit Dow Jones Telerate the hardest. Unlike many shifts from video to digital, Bank of Boston's was not accompanied by a rise in market data expenditures -- in part thanks to an increased usage of interdealer-broker feeds.
The bank has installed a digital feed from IDB Liberty Brokerage Inc. and has taken delivery of a direct feed of Treasury prices from
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp