FX and fixed income research and analysis firm MMS International is relaunching its FX Technical Pages.
The overall "look, feel and value" of the pages has been revised as a result of client feedback, says Jonathan Coughtrey, managing analyst for the firm’s currency group. "Most notably we have increased the volume of technical trading recommendations given, as well as providing more descriptive detail of the significance of the technical levels.
"In addition, subscribers to www.globalmarket
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit