Sources say J.P. Morgan & Co. and Knight-Ridder have amicably settled differences that arose when an audit by the vendor uncovered use of Knight-Ridder data for which the firm had not been paying. The data had been distributed at Morgan by Micrognosis Inc., according to sources. It's unclear whether the unauthorized use resulted from an accounting error, a technological fault or by design. Morgan paid up, these sources say, and all is well again between the two.
A recent Govpx Inc. board meet
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp