WASHINGTON--The National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD) will implement a new trade reporting and price dissemination facility for corporate bond transactions by spring 2000, pending US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) approval. The plan comes 13 months after the SEC charged the NASD with improving transparency in the corporate bond market (IMD, Oct. 5).
If implemented, NASD members will begin reporting in spring of 2000 all over-the-counter transactions involving eligible co
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II