Darryl Murphy has joined Bridge Information Systems Inc. as a senior sales executive reporting to Dave Quinlan, senior vice president. He will be involved in selling to brokerage firms in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut. He was previously a regional manager for J.J. Kenny.
And in the Asia Pacific region, Bridge recently placed an ad in a newspaper searching for a sales executive to sell its financial information systems in its Singapore office. However, according to the ad, there is one
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank