Instinet’s quantitative research group plans to introduce industry-level valuations this fall and continue expanding its consulting services, Russ Koesterich, vice president and director of Investment Strategy, told Inside Market Data last week.
"It’s my top priority," Koesterich says. "It would help portfolio managers assess valuation models for particular industries."
The Investment Strategy group produces proprietary quantitative research that is based on group and industry performance to s
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act