Staff in more than 50 US buildings will be able to view Bridge news and data in their office tower elevators. Bridge is providing company, economic/policy and market news to Class A office towers through media company Captivate Network. Images are displayed on a Captivate screen for ten seconds, and information is updated every 20 minutes. There have been installations in 50 buildings spanning Boston, Chicago, New York and San Francisco; 450 more buildings are under contract nationwide. When
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act