BARBER, YOUNG, AXMAN LEAVE COMMUNICATING
John Barber, chairman of Communicating, Ulf Axman, sales director, and Karen Young, chief operating officer and executive director of the board, have left the company. Barber left Dart (Data Analysis Risk Technology), where he was managing director and executive director of the AFA board, in September last year (IMD, Nov. 20, 2000). Axman went to Communicating from OM earlier this year, where he was the head of international sales of OM’s trading syste
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit