Steve Sivakoff, who left Dow Jones Telerate late last year (IMD, Dec. 9, 1993), is now marketing director at R.H. Wrightson & Associates. Wrightson provides two fundamental analysis services currently exclusive to Telerate: Money Market Observer, which watches activities at the U.S. Federal Reserve Bank and European Market Observer, which covers European government debt. Sivakoff will establish operations for Wrightson in Asia. Prior to his three-year tenure at Telerate, Sivakoff had worked
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit