A source at Knight-Ridder Financial says the vendor is in talks with the acquisitive Global Information Corp. about a merger. GFIC is the holding company that manages Bridge Information Systems Inc., EJV Partners L.P. and Market Vision Corp. Pat Tierney, acting president of KRF, says through a spokesperson that there is no truth to the rumor.
Dow Jones & Co. is marketing a package of services, including Internet software, which simplifies links users to the Wall Street Journal's Web site. The
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent