LONDON--Dexterus, a new company specializing in providing network, data and application services for investment banks over dedicated fiber optic lines, is offering hosting of market data display applications.
Dexterus is focusing on three areas: infrastructure services, including connectivity, security, housing and managed services; applications management, such as outsourcing applications and conversion; and new application services, including the hosting of market data display systems.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership