Garban and Intercapital announced that they are in talks about a possible merger. Aside from continuing the consolidation in the interdealer broker marketplace, any deal would bring together two organizations that take their approach to market data sales quite seriously. While both have operating units that sell information directly to end users, they also have a series of redistribution agreements with the major market data vendors.
Moneyline Network has entered an agreement with Market News
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit