The MTS Group and software company SAS Institute are building an online data warehouse that will enable market makers on the MTS bond markets to graphically analyze their trading activity and track market movements.
The service is slated to go live for internal users of the MTS Group in January next year and in June for external users, including traders, research analysts, issuers and regulators.
It will replace the static daily reports that MTS currently publishes for market participants, w
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit