ADP has signed a letter of intent to purchase Investment Software Systems Inc. (ISS), a Littleton, Mass.-based software vendor that primarily develops and markets news processing and news management services for buy-side institutions. Meanwhile, in a separate deal -- driven by the impending purchase of ISS -- Ark Asset Management Co. has decided to switch from its Shark Information Services Corp.- supplied retail quote service to ADP's FS Partner platform to support its traders and portfolio
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp