The SWX Swiss Exchange’s Quote Market Feed of bid/ask updates will go live on Oct. 31 upon the launch of the Quotematch trading platform, officals say.
Both the platform and the feed have completed tests with market makers and major market data vendors in simulated trading environments, says Werner Buerki, chief executive of SWX’s data subsidiary Exfeed, with the vendors successfully running the data through their ticker plants and applications.
Unlike the exchange’s Swiss Market Feed and virt
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse