Fidelity Management & Research Co. (FMR) has formed a new, centralized market data group. The so-called market data services management unit will be responsible for implementing cost-control measures and managing relationships with financial information vendors.
To lead the new group, FMR, Fidelity's mutual fund unit, has hired Frank Guerrera away from J.P. Morgan & Co., where he was a vice president. Guerrera, whose new title at FMR is director of market data services vendor management, will
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit