The Ljubljana Stock Exchange (LJSE) is launching a shared data portal with five other regional exchanges later this year.
The portal, which has the working title of Portal of South-East Europe Exchanges, will provide Web access to content from the Banja Luka and Sarajevo exchanges in Bosnia-Herzegovina, Skopje in Macedonia, Podgorica in Montenegro and Varazdin in Croatia as well as from LJSE.
The first stage of the portal, set to go live around March or April, will publish daily price lists, s
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit