Italy’s largest bank IntesaBCI, which was formed through the merger of Banca Intesa and Banca Commerciale Italiana last year, has signed for the upgrade of its remaining 225 Reuters Trader Workstation positions to 3000 Xtra, Reuters’ flagship real-time and historic market data and analytics service.
This brings the total number of Xtra accesses in the bank to 450.
Over half the newly upgraded positions are in treasury and strategic finance with the rest spread out in the private banking and
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act