Jovus plans to introduce a new platform for publishing research that is aimed at buy-side and smaller sell-side firms.
Publishing Pro, which is due out on April 1, is based on Equity Research Pro 3.0, Jovus’ equity research delivery platform. It is also Web-based and RIXML-compliant, but it has fewer functions than Equity Research Pro.
Publishing Pro is designed for users who don’t need the full complement of Equity Research Pro capabilities. "We isolated all the components so that everything
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming