The New York Mercantile Exchange is about to offer real-time data via handheld devices to give members easier access to Nymex data when they are off the trading floor or away from their offices.
Robert Garfield, vice president of market data services at Nymex, says that around a dozen traders on Nymex's trading floor are beta testing the service.
These beta users "are comfortable using it, and I've gotten good reports back…. I'm expecting a very strong response," Garfield says.
As a result, he
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit