Monis, a New York-based benchmark analytics provider for the convertibles market, last week launched Monis Asset Swaps 4.1, the latest iteration of its convertible analytics product. The company plans to add credit default swaps analytics functionality to the product this fall.
The new version of Monis Asset Swaps allows users to compare instruments from different asset classes within the same structure, says Paul Compton, head of training at Monis. Users can value their positions in asset sw
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act